Monday, September 8, 2008

Something Old, Something New :)

I'm just back from my niece's wedding, hence the post title.

The "old" is pretty wondrous actually -- It's a 2005 Pixel Dolls dress that I found at a resale shop. Called Josette, the details on the system skirt are really nice. It's obviously early Nephilaine Protagonist, but you can see a clear line of development from Josette to her current work.



As an hommage to MY early days, I'm wearing the Penguin Studios freebie shoes, called Diamond Heels, and still available at The Free Dove. My skin is Fleur Basic Pink #2 in Buff, hair is Truth's Ivy in Carrot. The simple gold and pearl jewelry is by Alienbear Gupte and Lyra Muse.


For the "something new" I ran over to Persona the moment she blogged her new Fall separates. I knew I wanted the Barb slacks in Dark Turquoise, but to be honest I have enough cowl neck sweaters to dress the grid, so I opted for the new Dove sweater in Green, beautifully trimmed in lace. I tried to show the lace at the wrists as well as the neck, so click on the photo to get the full-size image.


Skin is Fleur Dig Ophelia 1 in Buff. Shoes are Starley by ETD in Teal. Hair is new from Diversity, Janis in Tango and my necklace is Star feather from Dark Mouse.

For an explanation of my post title try here:) http://ask.yahoo.com/20031027.html

No comments: