Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Sunday Blog-a-thon--Michami: Part I

I have such an astounding backlog of pictures ready to go I thought I should take a rainy Sunday and spam y'all.

I've been meaning to do a Michami "retrospective," if you will, because I have so many of her clothes and have blogged so few. Also her work improves by leaps and bounds with every release.


The first image includes the early Bustier and Shorts in Coffee and the "reveals much" Stella in Beige, both of which I have blogged before. On the right isthe wonderfully versatile Carmela. I had this picture ready to go when Achariya caught me wearing it in her "People at Work" series. I subsituted the Fleur Patent Leather Belt in black for the outfit's prim belt. I'm wearing Decoy's Jully boots in black and the Icon BC Necklace and Earrings. On the left is the Fearne Limited Edition for Hearts of Love in Pink. The shoes are Moody's Gladiator Sandals in Black. Jewelry is the NoLove Lost set from Violet Voltaire. All hair and skins are from ETD and Fleur of course ;)


Here are a group of later outfits from Milla; from left to right, The Malina Jacket in Plum worn with the cigarette pants from Joanie, Pippa in Black with the shrug, Joanie in Black with the green belt and Agnes in Beige and Black. Shoes are from left to right: Phoebe from Kookie, Marie in Black/Charcoal from Tesla, ETD Heel Strap Platforms and, again Phoebe from Kookie. Hair is ETD's Patricia in Auburnt Burnt and all skins are from Fleur.

Poses are from my old pose ball and include ones from [LAP], the dreaded *MM* poses, some of Ana Lutetia's early poses and heaven knows what else!

I hope this gives you a good feel for Milla's work over a period of time. Next up will be the new jacket, Noomi :)

No comments: