Friday, June 18, 2010

Boom Bikinis






OK, so I have seen sooo many of you beautiful avis wearing and promoting the Boom bikinis that my twisted thinking went like this….you have too many bikinis already, you don’t need anymore. Then I weakened and teleported over to Boom. This shopping trip ended up being a bikini fest, I had to limit myself. I think I need help…lol.

Anyway, I did limit myself to 4 colours but being the indecisive avi that I am I bought the full packs. I am loving each bikini, whether string, raise, toushie or boyshorts and whether string or halter tops. The patterns are OH SO Pretty, the colour jewel like in their attractiveness and their designs wonderful. Well made with attention to detail, e.g. there are separate attachments for ‘ties’ for both top and bottoms depending on whether you go string or bigger. A little tweaking here and there and I was one seriously happy bunny.


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied BareFeet Tiptoes
Eyelashes: Cake-Seperated lashes, tintable
Pictures 1 & 2.

Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Lounge 2
Hair: fri. - Brande.2 Timid Brown
Eyes: (Miriel) Standard Eyes - Shallow End
1.
Bikini: *BOOM* Infinity Hibiscus Bikini-Brown FULL SET....bikini top and Thong
2.
Bikini : *BOOM* Infinity Hibiscus Bikini-Purple FULL SET....bikini top and Raised bottoms.
Pictures 3 & 4.
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Kitten 1
Hair: fri. - Brande.2 - Emo Black
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
3.
Bikini: *BOOM* Infinity Hibiscus Bikini-Red FULL SET ... halter top and tushie bottoms
4.
Bikini: *BOOM* Infinity kini-White FULL SET...halter top and boyshorts

No comments: