Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hyper Culture, new release



A new release by Christensia Parkin, owner and designer of Hyper Culture, hd me wondering which colour to blog. The Natasha Gown has cross body straps and ‘boob’ tube with a low, over the hip skirt flowing down below. Made me think of Bollywood. There are such a rich choice of colours to chose from that I struggled for a while…finally settling on the gold and the chocolate to shoot. It’s well made and sexy without being trashy. The only thing I would have liked is more prim skirt attachments…to give a slightly fuller skirt and prevent leg peeking through at times.

Once on I immediately thought of Yak & Yeti jewellery. I donned the nose flower, tika and earrings from their Bollywood Jewellery and their bangles from the Indian Glass set. To finish I felt I needed a belly jewel and I found one at Sparklers!, simple but classic.

My new N-Core Soul shoes in gold finished the outfit.

Skin is PXL Creations, hair is Truth’s and eyes are Miriels…all the usual suspects.

PS. Portrait shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [[PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: >TRUTH< Midori - espresso
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable
Dress: HC - Natasha Gown (Gold Mine & Dark Chocolate)
Shoes: N-core SOUL XtremeHeel II L "Gold"
Jewellery : Yak & Yeti * "Devdas" Indian Glass Bangles- wear all together * red Set
Yak & Yeti * Bollywood Jewellery gold
Sparklers! Belly Ring -- Ruby /Gold

No comments: