Thursday, February 28, 2008

I vant to be alone ...

With 56,000 other avies LOL

My reference is to the name of one of Sioxie Legend's super tops, "Garbo," seen here in three of its variations. Its silky drapes and plunging back make it a modest, yet sexy, top to wear for a special event. Sometimes showing less IS more:)


I have paired it with the skirt from Last Call's Bass dress [discontinued unfortunately]. On the left I'm wearing ETD's Orsay stilettos in red. [I think Elika's shoes are wonderful -- next time get out of the hair section if you can and take a look!] In the center photo I am wearing LAQUE in black by Storm Schmooz -- on the right ETD Orsay again, this time in navy blue. Jewelry in all three photos is Violet Voltaire's new Angel set in silver/black. Hair is ETD's Shanna in caramel burnt. Skin is Fleur's new Shoujo 3 skin in lily.

No comments: