Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Naughty but Nice







Yay! I have time to shop and blog again…lol.

I went for a wander around Beauty Avatar…thought I haven’t been for a while lets go see what they have. I ended up in the lingerie department…nothing new about that….and right at the back they had their new releases…Wow!
The Donna lingerie is truly beautiful in its detail. The design is slightly retro but contemporary too, with the addition of chains very naughty…lol. The texturing is stunning, right down to the pull on the stockings where the garter attaches. This corset is sexy in that innocent kind of way. Here I am wearing the white version with just the choker for a touch of a darker side.
I teamed the lingerie up with ETD's Heel Strap Platforms in linen…they matched perfectly.

The skin I kept simple, Fleur’s Allure Lounge 1 in truffle, pale tone with nude lips and coal lined eyes. I wanted blonde hair to keep the whole palette pale so I chose Truth’s Evie in mirage.
Eyes are my usual Miriel ones and lashes are the usual ones from Cake.

Th..th..that’s all Folks!!

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Lounge 1
Hair: >TRUTH<>



No comments: