Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 Gold Rings....


OK…I had to get a festive title up and there are more than 5 gold rings in what I am blogging…lol
Now, I don’t usually do this but a friend, Mel, bought an amazing piece of jewellery last night and I managed to twist her rubber arm to let me shoot and blog about it.

The piece I am talking about is !Modern Gypsy! Statement Jewellery (Pride) in gold. Traditionally an African neck adornment to signify marriage worn by girls of the Ndebele people of South Africa. Also, The Kayan tribe or Padaung tribe of the Karen people from the border region of Myanmar and Thailand start wearing neck ornaments as children to stretch the neck. Modern Gypsy have put a contemporary twist to this piece by adding matching earrings.

The necklace is modify so adjustable, the textures and colour beautiful.

Enough said…I’ll let the picture of Mel show you how elegant it looks.

Arty shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/4228096738

Styling:

Shape: custom, Mel Landar
Skin: FS Skin - Fiona (Brown Gloss)(Stripe)(Hair tintable)
Hair: Hair - [LeLutka]-HERA - Jet
Eyes: Eyes - Poetic Colors - gold flakes - topaz (l)
Eyelashes: G9-Eyelashes-heavier
Jewellery: !Modern Gypsy! Statement Jewellery (Pride) Gold

No comments: