Friday, January 1, 2010

Designers United











Yes, I risked the lag at The Designers United shop/event….at least I rezzed everything for once, I know not why though…lol.

I thought I’d blog a couple of things I picked up, out the many….yeah, I love circus and Vaudeville…just call me a magpie…lol.

My first is Ohami’s Dorothy Corset and Mildred skirt. So pretty in detail, texture and colour; so delicate too. To me it screamed of ballet...so that’s the look I went for. Having bought the vintage mint corset I decided to use the gold ballet pumps by Slink and I used Slinks ballet poses that came with the fatpack.

My second it equus’s Prima Donna. This is pure circus…from the vibrant colours, gold and flame red, to the design of corset, handless gloves and scupty flower skirt that’s a short tutu with a long back. Again, I used Slinks ballet pumps, this time in red. I feel I should be flying on a trapeze in a big top. Absolutely a beautiful creation.

So, until I get more time…that’s it for now.

Arty shot here…


Styling:

In general: Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Hair: ETD Loraine 2 - Black
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*

In 1st pictures: Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Winter Nights 3
Top: !O: Dorothy Corsetted [VINTAGEMINT]
Skirt: Ohami….!O : Mildred Skirt
Shoes: SLink Paloma Point Ballet Slipper Gold

In the last picture: Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Audacious 1
Dress: equus - prima donna
Shoes: SLink Paloma Point Ballet Slipper Red

No comments: