Saturday, January 23, 2010

One good mashup deserves another :)


I was mashing something else with the So Many Styles skirt when I saw the Grandad Sweater from League on the feed and bought it in Ecru. I love the little pattern in the knit.I am wearing it in the buttoned version. My hair is the Haiti-benefiting Sasha in Ash Blond from Maitreya. The knit cap is color change through a drop down blue menu.

I custom ordered my skin through the Soda Design system. It continues to be one of my favorites after over a year. The necklace is the old Repairs necklace, now sold at Whippet & Buck, worn in silver and lapis. Shoes are Adam n Eve's Babii in Amber and the tights are from !Ohmai in concrete.




I went to **DP**yumyum with something else in mind, but waltzed out of there with the royal tartan skirt in brown. After a bit of resizing the next question was what to wear with it. I finally settled on the Armidi {Gisaci} Classic Cashmere Turtleneck in Beige.

The !Ohmai concrete leggings lasted from the previous outfit, but this time the shoes are Maitreya's Verve in Brown. Hair is the new Patrice from Truth in Copper. And the skin is one of the lovely 5th & Oxford Brooke skins in the medium tone. Necklace is from a Kungler outfit, Nadia.

No comments: