Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maisie, Maisie, Tell me your Answer True!



MichaMi has moved from Muse to Glitter [limo below] and Milla has released some new goodies. Disclaimer, I'm the MichaMi store manager, but I wore Milla's clothes long before that, so I feel justified in saying that the Maisie top & leggings and Pia cutout leggings are up to her usual standards. I'm wearing the Maisie top in Red and the Pia leggings in Gold. As usual everything comes on every layer for the mix 'n' match maven.

Also newsworthy is that Aden is back. I am wearing Aden Autumn in Hazel. The scarf is color/pattern change via a drop down menu. Boots are the J's Ankle Boots in Sand. Skin is July Natural SpringPassion from PXL Creations. Earring are No Love Lost from Violet Voltaire. It is one of the sets currently on sale at her store for 50% off.

Your MichaMi limo awaits: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glitter/70/80/22

No comments: