Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sweet as Candy in Alana Bikini






Boy have I been spoilt over the weekend.

First off, Nicky Rees most recent release, the Alana Bikini Set. A wonderful basic bikini, well designed with, as usual, the most amazing hand drawn textures. Included in this set are two skirts, one mini (not shown) and one long and loose. Both skirts move dreamily, being well thought out and created.

At the moment group members are enjoying a 100L$ discount in the main store on any colour of this new release. Offer lasts only until the 17th July.

Secondly, Hart Larsson, of PXL Creations, dropped me a pale version of his new Candy skin. I immediately loved it, so much so that I went to work in it. He also dropped me the natural demos, and after a trying on session I dropped by the shop to pick up some make ups in the Candy natural range. The face is stunning, a lovely sequel to his Grace skin, and the body, I think, one of his best so far. Lovely shading and tones make a nicely defined body ( see the shots above).

Finally, the Adorkable Poses surfboard and poses, from the surfer girl product. I have to admit to having a few problems moving the poses on as the menu flashed up quickly and disappeared. I dropped Adorkable a notecard asking for help and got an immediate response; she dropped me another board and the poses separately. As you can see everything worked perfectly. Now that’s what I call great customer service…thank you!



Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Wine DEB
Hair: >TRUTH<>
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated lashes, tintable
Beachwear: *DNR* Alana Swim Set Red
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied High Barefeet, tiptoes
Poses & Props: Adorkable Poses: Surfer Girl

No comments: