Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scarves are the new ... um new something LOL

I just realized that I've been writing this blog for over a year and have actually done over 100 posts. Doesn't seem like that long or that much, except when inspiration doesn't strike. In this case I *am* going back to an earlier post found here. Please no laughing-that was my old graphics card.

Scarves have been running wild over the grid and, with the idea that two necks are better than one, I asked my good friend, Jaydie Sapeur, if she would join me in this post. Since I'm the one that gave her her first Ibizarre scarf I guess saying no was not an option ;)


I'm not exactly sure how I found the Ibizarre scarves. I think I was just checking out the store after having quickly bought the Norway Sweater earlier. Anyway once I saw the Bandanna Scarves at L$50 each and that they were TRANSFER, I bought a fistful to give to friends, among whom Jaydie was one of the first. The she went back and "scarfed" up a few more. Here's what she's wearing:

In the middle photo:
Hair: ETD's Maaliyah
Skin: Adam n Eve - Angel Skin
Scarf: Ibizarre
Pants: Launa Fauna
Eyes: EarthStones - Moldavite
Lashes: Minnu
Jewelry: EarthStones

In the two outside photos:
ETD's Ginny
Skin: Adam n Eve - Angel Skin
Dress: First Impressions
Belt: Ivalde
Lashes: PanJen
Jewelry: EarthStones

Thanks so much, Jaydie, for taking the pictures for us :)



I am wearing an assortment of scarves. On the left Zaara's Kashmiri scarf in maroon. In the center smaller photos I am wearing some of my Ibizarre loot ... erm SCARVES and on the right I'm wearing Creamshop's linen stole in red. Tops are from Mojo, cigarette pants from Joanie by Michami, shoes are the free black Slinky Stilettos from Maitreya. Skin is Allure 2 in cinnamon from Fleur, earrings are from the (luc) Poisedon set.

I guess we are both ready to brave the cold!

No comments: