Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside ...

This is my first real change of seasons in SL, not that we need to, but any excuse for some shopping I'll take :) So I've been exploring the new items out there for us in the Winter Wonderland that SL is becoming these days.

I took the "something old, something new" approach to this outfit. Well I suppose when your avi's only 6th months old, nothing is really OLD, but here goes.


Old, the black PixelDoll skinny jeans for boots from the Port Seraphine sale. "Old" the Armidi Gisace men's turtleneck sweater in beige. [Well it WAS last month! LOL] Old, the belt from the discontinued Ariana outfit from Last Call. It's one of the few belts I have found that looks good on a small avi -- after a little "tweaking" that is ;) Old -- the freebie earrings from Cailyn.

New [for me at least], ETD's calf boots in black. New for all of us, the Lydia hairstyle from ETD, a recent group freebie. And NEWEST! The Cherries flexi scarf from Artilleri! The scarf replaces the turtleneck prim on the sweater, but with such a snuggly adorable flexi scarf I'm toasty! And the skin is NEW, one of the new ones from Chai, Alloy in the Ginger tone.

So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments: