Monday, November 5, 2007

Sometimes it works the first time!


Sometimes it works when you put it on! I'm referring to prim attachments, particularly belts, which for me seldom work without adjusting -- they are either too high or too low or too big and I look as though I am wearing a hula hoop!

But this prim belt from a Veschi, freebie landed in the right place and stayed, making Sam a happy avi :)

Request: That other short avis let me know what you'd like to see covered in this blog.

Caveat: I'm not going to spend hours in photoshop, so don't expect the gloss of some other blogs. Also I will eventually post slurls, but right now that is not going to happen.

Fashion notes:
Outfit: "freebie" from Veschi
Shoes: Samantha from Kimberly Casanova
Hair: ETD's Unique [now Eglantine] in Rust [texture discontinued:(]

No comments: