Saturday, November 17, 2007

Great minds!

Milla Michinaga just blogged this coat with her usual PS flair and stylish panache! So who am I to do likewise?

Well to say that this is one of the few times I have literally RUN from the Fashion Planet feed to a store and snatched it up! It is the best coat I have seen in-world at any price and the good news is that Ivalde's prices are always reasonable.

This is Ivalde's Kita coat in beige, and as you can see it fits well on the smaller avi as well as on Milla:)

I'm wearing the new SWA Suede Pants in cinnamon, Maitreya's Dune boots in olive and my old standby -- Eglantine in the old couture texture, Citrus. And just a reminder ... I'm not going to PS much here ... I just don't have the time, nor the skills. And for the best resource for in-world links see Milla's "locations page"
===============
And here's a picture I took once I'd installed my snow machine at my house. The skin is the Tete a Pied group gift, Paon 4 in Buff. The boots are my favorite Calf Boots in black from ETD, hair is Ashley in Burnt Cinnamon from ETD.

No comments: