Thursday, November 8, 2007

Who is nice...

I have had the good fortune to chat, at least briefly, with a few content creators on the grid and I must say they are NICE. Among those on my list would be Kat Palmer, sacha Vixen and Starley Thieren. Today let me talk about Kat.

I don't deserve Kat's niceness, as I was working at ETD when I received an Immortelle subscribe-o-matic update. I thought it was a url for another store being dropped on me by someone in the store, which is an ETD no-no, so I IMed her with our standard reply. After Kat figured out what had happened and explained it to dense moi, we chatted away a bit and I've enjoyed our interaction ever since.

For example, I LOVED the new Morocco, but wanted it in more desert-ish colors so I asked Kat nicely and voilĂ ! Now the thing about Kat's clothes for me -- she has a very specific color palette that on the wall often looks pale to me , but when you put them on -- well that's when you know why they are so wonderful! Here's the Morocco in cactus. I took the pictures to show the detail -- the leaves aren't very desert like, but I thought they would show off the dress a bit!

No comments: