Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another pretty thing from Immortelle

Kat Palmer has done it again! This is her new Breckenridge jacket in Raisin. [Sorry for the crappy shot -- forgot to reset my resolution and I'm short on time today :(] The textures of the jacket and the gently spiky furriness of the cuffs and collar are entrancing. I'm wearing it with the Encore Tease outfit pants in lavender and my ETD Calf Boots in black. The skin, if you could see it :(, is one of the new Dakota ones from Tete a Pied. It's the first skin I've just gone and bought without hours of mulling -- it is amazingly fresh and detailed.

I have only two small quibbles: One, that I would rather that the black "shirt" area [showing because the jacket is open] were transparent so I could wear a black turtleneck under the jacket. The other one has to do with HUD attachment points as my AO got bumped by one of the cuffs. Problem resolved, but it places my AO module in a screen location I'm not fond of. Oh well -- a little suffering for a lovely jacket is worth it! ;)

No comments: