Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sixties Chick








Scrabbling to find something to wear the other day I stumbled upon Mimikris dress from The Dressing Room from a few weeks back. A black & white, halter neck, short babydoll dress. A chiffon layer falls from the bust line and explodes into layers of ruffle flowers at the hemline. So pretty!

When I put it on I immediately thought sixties era. So I dug out kik hair, A PXL skin with Glam Affair make up to accentuate the eyes and Slink shoes.

Kept it simple yet feels chic sixties. Took a while to take it off my pixels...lol.

Original shots here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5512039166/
Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: [kik]hair-Loxy-headbandA(black)
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Separated lashes, tintable
Dress: Mimikri - Calypso black/TDR Blue
Shoes: SLink Sydney II Stiletto Black
Make up: - Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 05 /TDR #11

No comments: