Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stripes and Sales


I can't resist a sale, so when I saw that Elemiah Design had a 50percent off on selected items I shot over there.

I picked up the Yama dress in the sale. Such a pretty dress with its bright striped pattern and its babydoll shape. The fabric ruffles just make this dress. There were a couple of small disappointments though. The first being no system top of any kind was included with the dress and this is fine unless, the second let down, the attachments are no modify. This means that unless you are willing to change your shape size, and some avatars cannot,  to that of the creator then, no matter how much up, down and sideways editing you do, they will never fit properly. Such a shame, not sure why one would not allow modify on clothes attachments, even without copy.

I am afraid that this dress is going to be put at the back of my inventory until such time that I am liking it enough to change my shape and to wear it.

The rest is noted below and the original shot can be found here:
Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT LimeDEB
Hair: [Shag] - Siren - fever
Eyes: (Miriel)- Peacock(Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: Elemiah Design Yama coral
Shoes: N-core SEDUCTION XtremeHeel "Mango"












3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wear an alpha layer that hides your chest/torso.

Fury said...

Hi AK,
Thanks for the advice. I would if the attachment covered my whole torso but it doesnt as it is a halter neck and exposes part of the upper torso. The back has an untidy jagged upper egde that a system layer would solve. Also, the lower attachment needed adjustment...I was being careful when shooting as I truly like this dress...and it wouldnt be practicable to wear another alpha layer on such a short hemline. Thanks for the good advice though, I will try it the next time I wear it.

Samara Barzane said...

Amazing and beautiful pictures.