Sunday, March 13, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Ecru

Ecru…not a lot listed in my inventory under ecru but quite a bit I would consider ecru. So here is my offering for ecru.

I remembered this dress from Mimikri. It’s a lacey, puffball skirted mini dress where the textures are divine and the design wonderful.

I have Maitreya Gold shoes that are ecru but decided they were too dark, so went with same make but in pearl.

Hair I wanted to be blonde and fun. After a little searching I came across this frizzy, bunched hair from Hal*Hina. It’s just so cute.

The jewellery was the only definite thing I knew I wanted to wear for this, Sigma’s Deco necklace. Classy but fun too.

Skin and eyes are my usual.

Original shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/5516619805/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: = Hal*Hina = [almond] Hair -priscilla-
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Arctic Ocean (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: Mimikri - Allure nude/DR Edition
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Esprit Pearl
Jewellery: ~SIGMA~Jewels/ Deco necklace (beige)

No comments: