Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sea Foam

Long time no blog…rl work to blame.

I have been meaning to blog this outfit for a while, for 2 reasons. 1, I loved it the first time I saw it on the fashion feed and 2, the excellent customer service I received.

As usual, with a ‘must have’ moment. I dropped straight into MEILING Couture to find the Sea Foam outfit. I did look around before purchasing and liked what I saw but decided only to purchase that which I had come for. The Sea Foam consists of a flouncy white long skirt topped with a frilly neck lined, vibrant green, backless blouse. It has a ‘hippy chick’ feel to it but also quite and elegant feel to it. Anyway, did the obvious and shot it in water…lol.

Now, when purchasing this outfit I realised, after unpacking it, that the wrong gown was inside. I immediately contacted Meiling Couturier to let her know that the contents of the vendor were amiss and wasn’t expecting such a prompt response. Within an hour or so she had dropped me the right gown with an apology, a thank you and a ‘please keep and enjoy both gowns’. That’s what I call great customer service…Thank you Meiling.

So, there you have it…a lovely Summer gown fit for a beach party or shopping during the day.

Art shot here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/6084928185/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns

Skin: [[PXL] Candy NAT Lime DEB
Hair: [ 69 ] JESSICA 02 - Dark Mocha
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated lashes, tintable
Dress: MEILING Couture Sea Foam Gown
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied BareFeet Tiptoes
Jewellery: [} Jasha {] Oceania Necklace (Cold)

No comments: