Monday, August 27, 2012

Old Hollywood Glamour

 
  
 
 
 
I have sort of given up with the colour challenge, mainly as my graphics card is playing up and rl is busy. Now I am just going to go back to blogging what I like when I like, with, maybe, a stab at the colour challenge when I feel like it.

So, I managed to take a few shots at the landing point at Howarts which turned out OK.
 
The quick run down is a splurged at the Vintage Fair...the dteails are below,

P.S. Arty shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/7871628994/in/photostream


Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - Night shadow

Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Gown: Rebel Hope Lalani Mesh Gown

Shoes:  Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps Black
Make Up:  Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Basic Black)
                 Pekka. Vintage - Dark red Lips

 
 



No comments: