Monday, March 11, 2013

DRIFT(ing), part 1

 
 

 
 
 
I saw these dresses on the feed and thought I'd check them out. Drift is a small but wonderful shop, with some great creations. I accidently bought the knit versions, which I will blog another time, but for this blog I am showing the crochet version with medium skin tone.
 
Think this is a new favourite, espcially as all colours are included with the purchase.
 
A lovely, flirty summer dress, skillfully designed and textured. I will be looking out for more from Drift in the future.
 
 
PS. Arty shot here:
 
Styling:
Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: [Shag] - Siren - kitten
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Make Up:  Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Basic Black)
                *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss - Muted
Shoes: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe – Tan
Jewellery: (Caroline's) Natural Wood & Jade Set
Location: Megastructure
 

 


No comments: