Saturday, April 5, 2008

Are we there yet?

The plaintive cry of the child in the back seat of the car while on a family road trip is beginning to be the mantra of the residents of Phil's Place. Transaction glitches that mess us all up, merchant and customer alike, network woes that close down access at irregular, but fairly predictable intervals [Can we say "weekend"?], required viewer updates that make The Mothership more and more the playpen of those who can afford the latest in graphics cards -- SOME of us are there, but many of us, this avi included, are being left behind. At some point it will stop being fun.

On the other hand I've been woefully neglectful of this blog:( It started out being the end of term crunch, then the blahs as described above. I owe you [and myself] better than that, so this weekend I will post my backlog and look forward, hopefully, to a better world, possibly still involving our imagination.

No comments: