Friday, March 14, 2008

When one is not enough!

At the moment Second Wave Apparel still has the newish camis and capris on sale for L$25 and L$45 respectively. No saying how long Sioxie will leave these beauties at this price, so hop on over to Plush Omicron and help yourself. I did!

On the left is the cami in Hawaiian Blue with the blue stars cami. On the right is the pink plaid cami with the pink mini-dots capris. The textures and detail in all are super :)

I'm wearing ETD's new Hampton Platform shoes, on the left in steel blue. on the right in black I think, although charcoal would do as well:) . Hair is ETD's Jasmine in strawberry burnt and my skin is Fleur Marni 2 in buff. I was so excited to share these with you that I forgot to put on jewelry LOL.

So go grab some of these for yourself!

No comments: