Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

My very first one ... and I wouldn't have found it if I hadn't done a google search on my name [to see if I had said or posted anything that would haunt me LOL] and found that I'd been tagged by with the "page 123" meme that's going around.

So the rules are....
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

My book near to hand [because I love Scotland AND it and the Paris Michelin Guide are the right size to prop under my husband's laptop when I use it for its good graphics card] was "The Green Guide: Scotland" published by Michelin. And, believe it or not the book opened to that exact page, a sure sign that this was THE book ;)

The requisite sentences come from the end of the discussion of the town of Oakley near Dunfermline.
. . . On the intervening wall spaces of the nave are Stations of the Cross in carved and painted wooden blocks also by Gabriel Loire.

Loch Leven: 12 miles north by M 90. Loch Leven is the largest lowland loch in Scotland ( some 5.5sq miles) and is of international importance for breeding and wintering wildfowl.
With the mention of birds I will first tag Marni Grut [her wonderful dress with bird neckpiece]. In that vein [although I am sure she has been tagged] I include Nicky Ree for her Swan Lake dress. Segueing from Swan Lake the dress to the ballet I'll tag Caliah Lyon for her ballet shoe jewelry and Hyasynth Tiramisu just because:) Finally, since I know Elika has already been tagged, I will tag one of my other bosses, Roslin Petion.

No comments: