Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Day my Dream will Come...





First, apologies for my absence in blogging…rl has been rather busy of late and doesn’t look like letting up any.

I feel no shame in blogging Nicky Ree’s work as she releases clothes of real quality and when she dropped the Snow Dream in snow blue on me I thought Christmas has come early…and yes, I know I am slow blogging this gown.

As usual Nicky provides plenty of layers and options so that you can wear this gown in your own unique way. When wearing the full ensemble, with crown and scarf, one cannot help but make an entrance to wherever you go. I chose to wear the system skirt with the kick skirt and train options. I think this looks both stunning and elegant. The crown and scarf are wonderful in their textures and frame you in fluff…lol. Without the crown and scarf this dress is still beautiful and would grace any winter event.

To set the dress off I first chose to wear [Muse] Another Fundraiser Celestine Skin 1, a charity skin I picked up almost 2 years ago now. It gave the whole look Narnia Snow Queen feel. Then I thought about being merely mortal and chose Fleur Allure Truffle Smudged 2 to give that simple yet elegant look.

Hair is from ETD, Lorraine 2, white, and shoes were AC Sasy Chic l'Air.

I am not sure when I will get a chance to blog again before Christmas so…
Merry Christmas to all you beautiful people who follow this blog and to those whole stumble upon it.

Fury xxx

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [Muse] Another Fundraiser Celestine Skin 1
Fleur Allure Truffle Smudged 2
Hair: ETD Loraine 2 - White
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*
Dress: DNR Snow Dream, Snow Blue
Shoes: AC Sasy Chic l'Air

No comments: