Friday, July 16, 2010

IFW10 :: Designer's Choice

I asked two of the designers at IFW10 to pick a dress for me and this is the result:) [I have trouble asking for review copies so this is a way of making me seem less greedy for specific item. Plus I get surprised! And I get to meet great people:)]


First Sonia28 Jie of Son!a Luxury Fashion gave me Meena. Not what I usually wear *coughs* but I must say with Bubbles Clawtooth's Twinkle Toast hair and some old *YS*YS* group gift shoes plus PXL Creations' new Candy skin in red lips/natural I was ready for the challenge. The roses and the gold chains that hold the "top" together seemed quite enough decoration, considering the beautifully detailed skirt. This dress will knock a lot more than someone's socks off :)



Gina Beaumont of Angel Dessous dressed me more modestly and, to be honest I was eyeing this one. This is Carrie Metallica. The textures on the jacket, top and skirt are detailed, soft and elegant. The jacket is entirely prim and it comes decorated with an additional matching brooch. Since any necklace would knock one of them off I decided that this dress could also stand on its own. Still wearing Twinkle Toast and PXL Creation's new Candy skin in bronze lips/natural.

All poses by /GEEZ/

The International Fashion Week 2010 (IFW10) runs from July 15th to July 18th and is organized by
GLANCE International Agency. http://www.glance-international.com/blog/

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glance/128/72/33

No comments: