Friday, August 27, 2010

The Omega Photo Shoot


Why, I hear you ask, am I dressed in a beautiful gown and covered in mud and sand? Well, as this is going to be a quickie, please see my Flickr page to find out. Anyway, I decided to turn the shoot into a blog post too.

The dress, new to me and a gift, is Azul’s Velma in ice. A stunning creation with extraordinary textures on both the system pieces and the flexi skirt frills. The satin is so good that I just want to touch it to see how smooth it is. This dress is both sexy and classy.

I chose PXL Creations Candy skin NAT Orange to contrast the ice blue of the dress and in keeping with its elegance too. Hair was Truth’s Midori with an Amacci Hair base tattoo, eyes were Miriels, and feet, were of course, Slink’s tiptoes.

To create the scene I wanted to portray I was also wearing an AITUI TATTOO, [Stellar] Sand Covered and .dystopia. mud bath layers, thanks to the multi layering system in the viewer I was using.

Location was Lost World and the sky preset was Dusty in the Kirsten viewer.

To see the actual shot I chose and the original of the one above please goto…
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Orange DEB
Hair: >TRUTH< Midori - espresso
Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo - Black Coal
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Snow (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated Lashes, tintable
Dress: -AZUL- Velma Ice
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefoot, Tiptoes
Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Tear Drops Face Tat
Extra Layers: [Stellar] Sand Covered
.dystopia. mud bath middle
Pose: Diesel Works, DW Shake12

2 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

This picture reminds me of "gargoyles" by Michael Parkes.

I love it!!!! Great work! I only wish SL allowed such high resolutions for posters- I'd certainly want your picture here as a poster!

Fury said...

Aww thank you Kesseret. It seems my files are too big to upload to viewer 2 at the moment...so none of my work is coming inworld currently.