Monday, August 2, 2010

The Wedding Guest that Never Was.








I was invited to a good friends wedding and through a major blonde moment on my behalf totally missed it as I got the time wrong…pesky time zones in RL.


If I had have gone this is what I had decided to wear…COCO’s elegant Tulip Hem Dress in beige. A wonderfully designed dress combining system clothes and sculpty bits. A black and white striped under layer of a simple short tube dress on system layers is over layed with a sculpted tube bustier and a tulip hemmed, black bowed sculpty skirt in beige.


I had to wear a hat of course so dug out ML’s Roma Chapeau from my inventory. LeLutka’s Claire clutch and N-Cores Temptation Xtreme Heels completed the major factors of the look.


Jewellry was the FM Forget Me Knot Pearl set with Zaara’s Kashiti bobble ring to finish.


Skin was PXL Creations new Candy skin with an old ETD hair, Roslin, which was modified to fit under the hat.


This look is very similar to one I would wear as a wedding guest in RL, so I was very happy with the outcome.


I’d like to wish Gitanne and Drake all the happiness in the world…congratulations!


Original here…


Styling

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT Wine DEB
Hair: ETD Roslin - Black
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated lashes, tintable
Dress: *COCO*_TulipHemDress(Beige)
Hat: ML Roma Chapeau - Black
Shoes: N-core TEMPTATION XtremeHeel II
Acessories: [LeLutka]-CLAIRE clutch/black_scripted
*FM* Forget Me Knot Pearl Necklace two-tone
Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *onyx* (gold)
AO: BehaviorBody-AO-Elegance & Garbo V1.0

No comments: