Monday, November 7, 2011

52 Week Colour Challenge, Mulberry

Mulberry...pretty colour, but still pink and still not me.

I do have it in my inventory and when I rediscovered Phoenix Risings Oda Blouse I knew it was what I wanted to blog. A pretty ruffle, 'v' necked blouse with rolled up sleeves. Beautifully crafted.

I immediately thought office and went for Maitreyas high waisted pencil skirt. To match this I knew I had to wear SLinks seriously delicious Sydney Stilettos.

The rest is listed below.

Arty shot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/6321678817/in/photostream

Styling:


Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: >TRUTH< Evie – espresso
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Arctic Ocean (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Top: -Phoenix Rising- Oda Ruffle Top (Pink)
Skirt: Maitreya HighSkirt - Raven
Shoes: SLink Sydney Stiletto Black
Jewellery: Momento Locket (not sure where from)
Make up: Another Fundraiser - Newdoll - Glitter Liner Pink
               *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss - Muted

No comments: