Tuesday, November 1, 2011

52 ORANGE (with grateful thanks to Luna Jubilee!)


I can't believe that I have done 52 posts in Luna's challenge,. Not always on time mind you, but I did it! Thanks again ms luna :)

While I've done inventory diving for most of the posts, for the last one the right dress fell into my pixel paws thanks to Anessa Stine of DCNY. It is her new Mesh Knit Dress in Harvest. [R] I'm still not a fan of mesh as it makes my shape "not sam", but it is nice to not have the mini-skirt flap. I also like the way the sleeves can be longer without looking icky. But more on mesh another time.

Other details:
Hair: Breathe in Red 05 from elikatira
Skin: Piper in Tan from Adam n Eve [R]
Jools: Anzac set in Gold from Dark Mouse
Shews: Sloane Pumps in Caramel from Mon Tissu
Poses: STaTus [R]

No comments: