Saturday, October 29, 2011

52 CREAM


The next to last of the 52 Week Color Challenge, brought to us by the indefatigable Luna Jubilee proves that the CREAM rises to the top! Thank you Luna:)

I know some of us have taken this as an excuse to go shopping, but I had a lot of fun diving into my inventory to find the items needed. In this case it's an old DNR gift dress, the Satin Shine Cocktail Dress in Yellow. It's still available at Nicky Ree's store. I am wearing the Samara Shoes in Champagne [yes named after me by the uber-sexy Damen Gorilla], alas now [NA]. My skin is also AnE, Ariadne Natural Lemongrass from the talented fingers of sachi Vixen. Hair is from Clawtooth, Good Evening in Strawberry Cream. The Cream Pearl Flower Necklace is from Dark Mouse. Poses from STaTus.

No comments: