Sunday, February 5, 2012

52 Week Colour Challenge, Iron


Iron...hmm, intresting concept.

After a rummage through my inventory I came across CoL's Sunday dress in grey. A strapless, floaty skirted dress that is very pretty in texture and design.

I matched it to Truth hair that I bought this morning and a Glam Affair gift skin from a while back, I think, that kept the look pure and simple. N-Core shoes, tinted using the HUD, finished the look.

The location was Fotoscope. An amazing place just full of props and poses for the inworld photographer.

Arty shot here:

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns

Skin: -Glam Affair - Nina - With love from Glam Affair
Hair: >TRUTH< Marielle - silver
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Dress: [CoL] - Sunday - Grey
Shoes N-core SHARK XtremeHeel II "Pearl"
Make Up: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Basic Black)





No comments: