Sunday, February 12, 2012

52 Week Colour Challenge, Patina

Patina....never heard of it but quite like the colour.

I was totally uninspired though and if it were not for a certain inworld artist I would have stayed that way. I saw her work on Flickr and contacted her. Patricia answered immediately with the information I wanted. Thank you! If you follow my flickr link you will find a link to her work and what inspired me.

So, once inspired I went shopping...and had a vague deja vu moment in A.S.S. I remember collecting a gift there on a hunt and my memory served me well. Up popped the Noctis Bolero - peacock from A.S.S, just the right colour I believe. Its feather texturing is quite beautiful and very flambouyant. I shall find more occasions to wear it.

To make the bolero stand out I am wearing Crazys Sence overalls in black: A wonderfully textured bodysuit. My Bax boots had to go with the bodysuit, tinted entirely black...ideal.

Now just the skin, hair and eyes. The skin was my usual PXL Creations Candy skin. the hair is BP's Big Bomb 1 hair...for that funky look....and the eyes, my usual, are Miriels.

It needed something else...hmmm. I remember a fair, a few years back, that had ground breaking make up available on tattoo layers. The Little Bat had a small selection there and I picked up the Lilac & Teal tattoo. Perfect for that funky disco look.

The location was Momento Mori at Chouchou

Right! Where's the nearest disco???

Original shot found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/6863154931/in/photostream

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns

Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: BP*big bomb hair1
Eyes: (Miriel) Standard Eyes - Shallow End
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Bodysuit*Crazy* Sence Overalls, black
Jacket: A:S:S - Noctis Bolero - peacock
Boots BAX Prestige Boots Black
Make Up: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Basic Black)
The Little Bat, Lilac & Teal - v1
Poses: selection from Dare

1 comment:

Samara Barzane said...

Pretty amazing! I am sooooo behind :(