Saturday, April 14, 2012

52 Week Colour Challenge, Sea shell



Seashell...interesting colour. I dont have an awful lot of that colour in my inventory so when I came upon ELEMIAH DESIGN Beauty5 dress I was both relieved and delighted. A system dress, with the usual flap attachment that worked suprisingly well. The beauty of this dress lies in the texturing; prettylace with satin ribbon accents. Short and seethrough, this dress is not for the faint hearted.

Whilst rummaging I also happened upon fashionably late limited edition /platform stilettos that matched the dress. Simple, high heeled round toed shoes, ideal!

I also rediscovered a necklace that I had truly lost. A double looped, long affair with wonderful wooden chain work from  [MANDALA]. I thought it complimented the dress quite well.

As seashell was the colour I decided to go beach blond with TRUTH hair and simple PXL skin. I felt a real beach babe dressed like this.
Close up here:

PS. Apologies for not finishing writing this before I posted...serious blonde moment....hopefully my alphabet fill ins made someone smile.

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: TRUTH Lilia - beach

Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Honey (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Dress: ELEMIAH DESIGN Beauty5 nude
Shoes:  fashionably late limited edition /platform stiletto PEACH
Jewellery: [MANDALA]KAGETORA necklace/wood/with shadow
Make Up: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Basic Black)

No comments: