Friday, April 6, 2012

52 Week Colour Challenge, Tea Green




Tea Green...a delicate, pretty colour.

I searched my inventory and came across a recentish purchase from Elate! the Eva Spring Green Dress that I thought may fit the bill. A simple short dress with fantastic texturing, bands of silver 'corset' the dress giving it interest. On top of that a recent visit to one of the Dressing Rooms meant I could ensure the right palette by purchasing glow studios - mint roses hairband accessory, an over the top bloom of incredible detail.

I decided to go blonde with Truths Madelaine hair and simple complexion with my fav PXL skin with a touch of make up from *FishyStrawberry*. My eyes are the usual Miriels and the shoes are SLinks.

The only other item is a Finesmith Xenobia ring with colour and texture change options.

Styling:

Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: [PXL] Candy NAT CE PaleLips DEB
Hair: >TRUTH< Madeline – Swedish
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Clean thick 04
Dress: (Elate!) Eva Spring Green
Shoes:  Slink Lulu Stilettos Metallic Silver
Jewellery: fINESMITH Xenobia Ring
Headband: [ glow ] studio - Mint roses hairband
Make Up: *Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss – Muted
                 *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Karma Eye Shadow – Green   

           



No comments: