Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another nice content creator!

I met Aphrodite Outlander when she was shopping at ETD this morning. We had a nice chat, during which I figured out that she was THE Aphrodite of Aphrodite Creations, whose new dress I had seen on Fashion Planet and admired. So when my shift ended a friend and I wandered over to her store to have a look around. Her prices are more than reasonable and the designs are terrific!And Aphrodite was there too! All I can say is get yourself over there. Not only are the dresses wonderful, but she was kind enough to model one for me also.

So here are the two I bought. First Tender Allure in gold. The top has two layers, which adds depth to the system shirt. The skirt is smart. And the leggings! Oh my -- I am in love with them. What is nice about her clothes is that you can mix and match with her pants suits.






The second dress I bought was Greyceful, named after a good friend of hers. It has a dark, almost gothy feel -- and with the scarf suits the winter sims we are seeing right now. It comes with two skirt lengths, both smarter than I am LOL

One of the things I like is that for a small amount of lindens you get two or three color combinations. Aphrodite is not only nice, she's generous! I'm sure glad she came into ETD this morning!

Details: Hair in the second picture is the new Emily from ETD in Copper. In the first picture Lisa II in Cinnamon, also ETD. The skin is the group gift from MM -- Pale Lime. Boots are my usual Calf Boots from ETD in black.

No comments: