Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To anyone reading this post, SL or not, please accept my warmest wishes for a wonderful 2008! Let the rezzing begin!

I'll end the year with pictures of two special friends, both a bit "furry" ;)

First my treasured friend, Artistic Fimicoloud. She is an artist, a gallery owner and a breast cancer survivor. She has taught me more about courage and the importance of attitude than anyone I know. I love you Fimi! We're at Park Galleries, which she bought last year from the founder, Angel Enoch. I THINK we were in the process of moving things around a bit. Fimi's work is amazing -- visit her gallery [SLURL to come] for her story of how painting has helped her live fully with her changed health. I'll also try to find some pictures of Fimi's wardrobe -- she has totally conquered the world of dressing the female furry. She's a chic lil fox she is :)


The other is my little rabbit, Philip, who recently joined my SL and is a friend to everyone he meets :) I owe his presence in my pixelated life to my friend and ETD colleague, Noena Merlin. I think her "snowbunny" and Philip are a bit of a "number" [>>wink<<]


Worthy of note in the Philip picture is that I am wearing Elika's new style, Nadia, based loosely on the limited edition Sea Nymph from last July. The color is cinnamon burnt. I like her "burnt" textures as they add a note of depth to her wonderful range of reds. With it I am wearing Eolande's color-change beads designed especially for this style. Not to mention those Second Mirage Christmas freebie earrings and the Persona Holiday group gift sweater in green! I'm pretty sure the skin is Tête à Pied Lustrous 2 in buff as I wore it throughout the holiday season :)

And again -- a wonderful 2008 to all both in RL & SL!

No comments: