Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Plus ça change ...

Plus c'est la même chose! Which is French for "The more things change, the more they remain the same" :)

That's something helpful to remember in the new year as we struggle to fulfill our resolutions! My ETD colleague, Jaydie Sapeur, made a great suggestion -- instead of focusing on our negatives in the new year [which is what most resolutions do], focus on making what you do best better :) I may not have her idea exactly right, but it seems a positive way to enter 2008 with a chance of success! Thanks Jaydie :)

The title of this post also refers to the fact I can't get enough of the Artilleri Cherries scarf -- which also comes with a winter breath animation. Nor can I get enough of the Très Blah black turtleneck from the Tweed shorts outfit. What I have added are the G.L.A.M. slacks in gray with black buttons. Lovely detail and nice to get away from the center zipper LOL. Just a note though -- as delivered they are set to be rather full. It you are a small avi such as myself, you might want to reduce that a bit, particularly, as I am wont to do, if you try to tuck them in boots! And my wedding ring is the JCNY "Eros".

Hair is ETD Patricia in Auburn burnt. Skin is Tête à Pied Dakota 3 in Buff, the necklace is a Caroline Apollo gift locket that I like for it's delicacy and it's length as it shows out from below the scarf.

No comments: