Wednesday, January 9, 2008

All in a good cause! Another Fundraiser skins from Aphrodite Outlander

My friend and content creator, Aphrodite Outlander is participating in the 'Another Fundraiser’ for UNICEF, in which variations on the wonderful "free range" skins of Eloh Eliot's Another Shop are transformed for the benefit of children in need throughout the world.Aphrodite was kind enough to give me a sneak preview of her transformations. Here I model two of them. On the left the fundraiser-scarlet and on the right the fundraiser-cerise.

Both of these skins are eminently wearable. Aphrodite was particularly interested in how they would look on my avi as I my lips are thinner than those of the average SL avi. My verdict is that they look fine! These skins, which she will sell as a fundraiser for UNICEF, are eminently wearable independent of any warm fuzzies one might feel contributing to a worthy cause. The skins are also available in Baisque, Gold and Red Delight.

In both picture I am wearing the rainbow fantasy eyes from Beauty Raine's. On the left my hair is Emily in Strawberry Burnt from ETD. On the right it is Maaliyah in Fire Burnt, also from ETD.

No comments: