Monday, January 28, 2008

Heading East ...

One of the best tips for the more petite avi is to head for the designers in the Japanese sims. Here are three of my recent favorites.

First on the left is the wonderful quilting coat from *pop feel* in the KyuKaruizawa sim. It comes with a fur collar and cuffs as well, but I like the ones that match the coat. Other than a small adjustment on the collar, it fit perfectly on first rez.


My second offering in the middle is the wool flower skirt from GRANDMA!** OLD CLOTHES SHOP in the Osaka sim. I've paired it with the Très Blah turtleneck from the Tweed set and my favorite ETD Calf Boots.

Last on the right began with the Little Town * Women's Clothing * Holiday Gift turtleneck sweater and short skirt found in the JAPAN sim. I paired it with the *Honey Kitty rosesheep cardigan* in chocolate found in Plush Terra. All hair is by ETD -- from left to right: Peppy in Cinnamon, Bridget in Cinamon, Emily in Copper.

No comments: