Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I want combat pay!!!

Working at ETD during the sale [which runs through January 26 at noon SLT] has been a challenge. Despite removing all my primmage I am usually rooted to the spot, with limited ability to cam around. So I get a good view of those struggling to get in the store and sometimes a better view when they run me over :) Here's a view from the front desk this morning before the grid was closed for maintenance.

On the whole people are being great and understanding that it's going to be slow. I've met a lot of super avis via IM. But folks please reduce your prims BEFORE you hit the sim. Best way in is to TP to Canimal or Celestial City and walk into ETD. It may take a bit of time, but you will get in eventually! And then the sale is yours!

No comments: