Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm a lucky avi ..

With generous friends *blushes*

I received MANY wonderful Christmas pressies, a pretty nice "haul" as we say LOL, but I'm only going to blog [well at this point] those from my two dearest pixel pals, Fury Stapleton and Rik Zwiers.

BOTH of them were naughty, naughty avis. On the left is the fur coat Fury gave me from Vindi Vindaloo. Oh. My. Can we say prims? It is an amazing coat and I'm still stunned! I've been roaming the winter sims to justify dragging that many prims around ;)

On the right is a lovely dress from my friend Rik -- I think he gave it to me to look at my "cleavage", such as that is LOL, but in any case it's a wonderful dress [it was included in white also] -- he's promised to take me dancing soon ... we shall see ;)

My hair is ETD Ashley in Sunny burnt, I think. In the right picture I am wearing Elika's Orsay stilettos in navy. The skin in both pictures is probably Tête à Pied Dakota 3 in buff.

1 comment:

Graciana McMillan said...

You KNOW I adore that coat! You are a lucky lucky girl!