Saturday, January 5, 2008

Absolutely "Parfait"!

You may have noticed that I love wearing skins from Tete a Pied. Well I'm enjoying it even more now that Roslin Petion and CJ Carnot have released the first of their new "Boutique" lines. It won't replace the nicely priced Vivant line, but will add a new layer to their offerings. I did dither a bit, as I love Strawberry Parfait 2, but don't always want to be wearing freckles. So for my first TaP Boutique skin, I selected Strawberry Parfait 1.


It's a very fresh, entirely hand drawn skin with a unique look. While I'm enjoying going through my inventory finding clothes to wear with it, I wanted to show it to you directly, without distraction. To put it mildly -- I'm in love :) The highlights and the skin tone reflect light beautifully. The facelight that is provided is much more subtle than most, and very effective. The eyelashes are ON the skin, in fact my usual prim lashes didn't look right so I'm going "au natuerelle" when I wear this skin -- in fact that's the key here. A hand-drawn skin that looks very natural indeed! Bien fait Tete a Pied :)

My hair is ETD Maaliyah in Auburn Burnt and my eyes are Summer Woods by Miriel.

No comments: