Friday, December 28, 2007

Before the season gets away!

I thought I should post what I've been wearing around the grid, in the Christmas spirit ;). The freebie frenzy was nice while it lasted, but to be honest, after a couple of rounds I only went to a few of my favorite places in order to avoid further inventory bloat. For a small avi I have a BIG inventory [most of it ETD hair of course ;)] and waiting for it to load is trying my patience! [Time to find a quiet island and do some serious pruning and sorting.]

Okay -- The pants and the hair are NOT from the Christmas rush. They are SWA's silk pants in red [I must have them in every color by now LOL] and ETD's new style "Emily", a current favorite of mine, in caramel.

Starting at the top -- the antlers are from Callie Cline, given to me by a friend for Christmas. Second Mirage provided the Christmas tree earrings for free next to their advent calendar :) The green sweater was a group gift from Persona. The necklace was a L$ 15 holiday special from JCNY and the boots-- SIGH -- are the Ziggy ones from Tesla -- amazingly cute and, despite the high heel very wearable.

I did acquire more "loot" than this, but there is a limit to an avi's attachment points LOL. So as we head for [hopefully] a safe and sane New Years let's give a huge HURRAH to all the content creators who made out holiday shopping much more fun!

No comments: