Monday, April 19, 2010

The Not so Bond Girl Blog




When I saw this ALESSANDRA cat suit on Nadja’s blog I fell in love. So much so that I used her link to tp straight inworld to buy it.

When I put it on I felt all Bond girl and thought yeah, I’ll do the down the gun barrel thing with the pictures. Unfortunately, my PS skills are such that I failed to do it…so you see the bare shots with post editing.

Why post editing? Well, although I love the design, the cut and the textures…all absolutely stunning…I found the seams to be somewhat lacking. And yes, I mention this because I read Gogo’s blog recently and agreed with her…warts and all blogging. So with some careful post edit work the seams don’t matter, to me they don’t matter anyway on this outfit it is still stunning, but it allows you to read my honesty but see the brilliance at the same time.

I wanted a simple makeup and chose Fleur Allures Lounge 3 in truffle. The hair had to compete with the outfit but not outshine it, so *X*plosion Kayli Diamants (Onyx) with the head scarf tinted and shine added fit the bill.

Finally, the shoes. I recently purchased Maitreya Gold Esprit and am having trouble taking them off my pixels. I think Maitreya make the most perfect sculpty feet shoes on the grid.

So, even though a Bond girl I ain’t I still kept the guns.

Flickr shot here:

Styling:
Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Lounge 3
Hair: *X*plosion Hair *Kayli Diamants* (Onyx)(small)
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated lashes, tintable
Outfit: ALESSANDRA -Sparkle Half Suit PEARL
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Esprit Pearl
Guns: Bode gunbelt twin Navy Colts c/w belt

No comments: