Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Surfs Up! Part 1







It’s been a long time since I was truly inspired with my inworld shoots but yesterday I felt that buzz again. A friend passed me a landmark for a bikini shop and, as I adore beachwear as much as lingerie, I went over to take a look.

WOW! Rebel Surf Co is a cute little shop sitting on a stunning turtle beach and contains the some of the best bikinis in this virtual world of ours.

Well made, lovely designs and pretty textures all combine to make beautiful bikinis. Ideal for any beach event or just lolling around in the sand.

I was like a kid in a candy store, totally spoilt for choice. I decided against buying the whole shop as it would give me an excuse to return. Instead I bought 2 ‘fatty’ packs, each with 3 colours included.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves :)

Full colour version shot can be found here…
http://www.flickr.com/photos/furystapleton/


Styling:

Bikinis : Rebel Surf Co, Floral Bikini-Fatty Pack
Picture 1: Cocoa
Picture 2: Fern
Picture 3: Cloud.

No comments: