Friday, May 28, 2010

Surf's Up! Part 2











More stunning bikinis by Rebel Surf Co. This time the Novelty designs. Pretty, contemporary patterns, in fact you could call them funky…lol.

Again, well made. No bleed onto the skin and no dodgy seams. I am loving these bikinis.

Emilyn Knoller, the designer, is such a sweetpea. After seeing my last blog she dropped her set of Dot Kinis on me. Again three great colours: Bogus!Blue, GetOut! Green and OMG!Orange (I love those names). So, I decided to choose one, shoot it and add it to part 2…lol.

I am looking forward to returning to her shop as she whispered that a one-piece is in the making. I can’t wait.
PS. Arty shot here:


Styling:

Bikinis: Rebel Surf Co - Novelty Bikini Fatty Pack
Picture 1: FlipFlop Kini
Picture 2: Butterfly Kini
Picture 3: BlueWave Kini
Rebel Surf Co - OMG!Orange Dot Kini

Other stuff:
Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Lounge 2
Hair: Cake - Berlin - Black
Eyes: Various, (Miriel) Eyes - Honey (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, bedroom lashes, separated, tintable
Prim Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes

4 comments:

Sera said...

These pics are great!!

Suzanne said...

lovely series, so fresh

Elaine Lisle said...

Indeed, Fury, fantastic shots.

Fury said...

Awww thank you all for the lovely comments...it really was the bikinis that inspired me.