Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Teaser




5th & Oxford dropped me the prelease of their new tops, skirts and shorts. I was so delighted when I opened up the folders; pretty halter necks, plain and striped, a high waisted pencil skirt and high waisted, buttoned shorts. Perfect for summer.

All the designs are classic, the details intrinsic and the textures wonderful. For the beach or a day shopping these pieces are perfect, as you can mix and match the colours and clothes to stay cool and fresh. Slightly retro in feel but contemporary too.

I chose to wear the shorts and matching stripy halter in chocolate and thought sunshine and beach. So a tanned skin was the choice…5th & Oxfords Brooke Kitty 1 skin in tan came to mind. Lovely tanned, smooth skin with nude lips and just a pale flash of eye make up…perfect for the sunkissed, natural beauty look.

Next I thought tanned…blonde. I chose Fri.day's Anna to compliment the simple look I was after.

When considering shoes I ended up back in Slinks barefeet prim feet tinted to match my skin.
To shoot I went to Artilleries main store and went to their beach and jetty…perfect.


Styling:


Shape: custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: (5th&Oxford) Brooke TAN Kitty 1
Hair: fri. - Anna - Delighted Blond
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Peacock (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated lashes, tintable
Shorts: (5th&Oxford) Seaside Sweetie Shorts - *chocolate*
Top: (5th&Oxford) Seaside Sweetie Striped Halter - *chocolate
Feet: SLink, Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Jewellery: -EARTHTONES-Anchors, Toss & Tassel Necklace Silver Black (F)

2 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

Wonderful post and styling :)

Fury said...

Thanks Sam :)